Sunday, July 1, 2012

My name is Thomas Jones and I am from Marion South Carolina.  I’ve been at Clemson since the fall of 2007 and hopefully I will graduate this December with a degree in Agricultural Education.  I have been working in New Mexico during the summers for the last five years on a ranch but this year I am living in Clemson shoeing horses all over the upper part of the state.  I ride saddle bronc horses on the weekends all over the southeast and I like to hang out with my friends anytime that I’m not working.  I have a nine month old bloodhound puppy that lives with me named Bud.   He is really lazy and doesn’t have much energy which is good for a laid back person like me.  I don’t like to cook, but I do enjoy eating.  I don’t like to clean but I like living in a clean house.  Growing up in Marion was kind of a miserable thing to do.   There is nothing there for a young person to do so most people try to get out as soon as possible.  I grew up farming and picking tobacco and I’ve decided that that’s not what I want to do with my life so I plan on going back out west as soon as I graduate.

1 comment: