Monday, July 23, 2012

Reality

Reality is what really is.  That may not make sense at first but if you think about it it does.  Reality is what is actually happening around you and where you are at.  Reality is how things really are in the current situation and not always how they seem to be.   If you get pulled over by the police and you are drunk, you might think you are going to be ok, but in reality you have messed up and you are screwed. Right now everything seems fine with my current situation, but in reality I haven't paid my bills in two months and they are probably about to cut the lights and water off at my house.  I like to think positive and sometimes that means escaping reality.  Sometimes reality really sucks and you can't get away with it.  I am dreading doing this paper and I feel like its not going to be that difficult, but in reality its probably going to take me forever to do and it's going to be way harder than I want it to be.  I am not a big fan of reality.  I like to dream and pretend that every thing is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment